Nino’s Positano not only provides memorable southern Italian dishes but a $1,000 pizza laden with lobster and four types of caviar. You’re in for a real treat when you bag this $59 Three-Course Dinner for Two Deal (a $170 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers
- Two entrees
- Two desserts
- One bottle of Santa Marina pinot grigio or Novecento malbec
- Two coffees or teas
Be sure to sign up for Nino’s email updates and get a $15 Gift Certificate.
Gotta love a great Crepe! Get $10 for $20 Worth of Crêpes and Café Drinks at Vive la Crêpe (Multiple Locations)! It’s a bonus for me if you can redeem a deal right from your iPhone or Android! Mobile users get an Additional Nutella Crêpe for Redemption through Vive la Crêpe’s Mobile App exclusively for this Groupon.
4th of July (don’t forget graduation) is around the corner or any other special occasion! I always like to be prepared when it does come up and Shari’s Berries is here to help! Pay $15 for $30 to spend on gourmet dipped strawberries and treats. So treat your Family to some deliciousness.
Re Sette has a Dark Gothic decor with a fabulous bar with high ceilings. So when your
Complimentary Bread is known for being amazing it’s easy to set the perfect tone for the following meals. Grab this Dinner Deal for 2 or 4:
- $39 for Italian dinner for two ($102 total value)
- $69 for Italian dinner for four ($204 total value)
The dinners include 1 shared appetizer or salad per pair, 1 entree and 1 glass of house wine per person.
Thai, Japanese, and Chinese Fusion! That’s crazy! Henry Yang was passionate enough to open Alpha Fusion in the Garment District and in Chelsea. Pay $39 for a 3 course dinner for two and a bottle of wine. It Includes two appetizers, two entrées and two desserts ($98 value). You can also get 20% off and other coupons on their site http://alpha34.com/
This is my first post on Contemporary Indian food. I’m not one to forget any cuisine, this one is for you curry lovers. Bombay Talkie is located in one of my favorite neighborhoods, Chelsea! So grab this deal and Pay $20 for $40 Worth of food. Enjoy your food in a modern setting with a beautiful selection of Indian inspired art surrounding you.
Sometimes your in the mood for something different and more importantly Decadent! Russian Restaurant’s always have a power presence and Dacha is no different. Serving premium caviar and their own house brands of vodka. Why not jump for a great deal? Pay $99 for 3 Varieties of Caviar & One Bottle of House Vodka, Table Wine, or Sparkling Wine for Two ($255 Value)! The tasting includes:
- 30 grams of sturgeon hackleback caviar
- 30 grams of American white sturgeon osetra caviar
- 50 grams of salmon roe keta caviar
- Unlimited blini and condiments
- 1 bottle of house vodka, table wine, or sparkling wine
If you have been checking my twitter you’ll noticed that I have been doing a lot less Seamless food orders and cooking more. In the spirit of cooking more The BlueBurner is offering a 3 to 4 Hour Cooking Class for 1 or 2 starting at $45. Now that’s a steal considering the knowledge you’ll take away from these classes for every skill level you may be at. View the class calendar here.
- $45 for a cooking class for one (a $110 value)
- $75 for a cooking class for two (a $188 value)
This deal screams HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! Starting at $130 get Steak, Lobster, & Whoopie Pies Delivered to your doorstep. All packages include Two-Day Shipping so you know your father or family are going to love receiving the freshest seafood and steak!
- Pay $130 for the Mac Daddy Dinner: 2 steak-and-lobster samplers with 6 servings of lobster mac ‘n’ cheese & 6 beef medallions, plus 6 whoopie pies.
- Pay $140 for the Pinch of Appreciation: an award-winning sampler with 2 lobster pot pies, 1 pint of creamy lobster stew, 2 servings of lobster mac ‘n’ cheese, and a quart of scallop-lobster bisque.
- Pay $145 for A Father’s Tail: a specially curated package with a quart of wonderfully zesty lobster gazpacho, 6 lobster rolls & 6 whoopie pies.
At OliO Pizza e Più you can get 20% off Today’s Dish of the day:
Angello alla Menta
(Lamb Chops / mint / roasted potatoes / spinach)
Just mention that you are friend! It pays to be their friend because they offer 20% to 30% off their Dishes of the day on Facebbok. Click the picture for location and directions.
At Trendy Treatz NY you’ll see works of Art (that you can eat). Denise Garcia is the owner and has a passion for baking that you can clearly see. You can get not just 1 or 2 but 3 Dozen Cupcakes delivered to you!
- $15 for one-dozen delivered cupcakes (a $30 value)
- $25 for two-dozen delivered cupcakes (a $60 value)
- $35 for three-dozen delivered cupcakes (a $90 value)
I love deals like these because we all have events that call for something sweet, for me it’s often. As big as your party may be, with these cupcakes they will be smiling.
Brunch is a lovely experience! When you can wake up whenever you want on a weekend and never be late for it. Grab this Groupon for 2 entrees from the brunch menu & 4 bloody marys or mimosas for a party of 2 or 4.
- $25 for brunch for two (up to a $94 value)
- $45 for brunch for four (up to a $188 value)
I just love the dim lite upscale decor and when you do go there you must try the Parmesan Truffle Fries! You’re welcome.
Pay $15 for $30 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks for dinner at the Trendy New American Restaurant Tenth Rail. Click on the picture below for some more Tenth Rail weekly specials. Their Facebook page gives you a code for a complimentary glass of tap beer with your first order.