We all know that sometimes Dinner and Dancing go hand and hand. If you are looking forward to a night you won’t forget go to The Copacabana! Head Chef Alex Garcia will cook up rock-shrimp appetizers and others along with entrees of steak, slow-roasted pork, and snapper to choose from. Get a 3 Course Dinner for 2 with Bottle of Wine or Sangria. You’ll have so much fun they will have to carry you out when the night ends.
- For $59, you get dinner and dancing for two with early seating at 5:30 p.m. (up to a $180 total value)
- For $65, you get dinner and dancing for two with prime-time seating at 7 p.m. (up to a $180 total value)
Each option includes:
- Dinner for two from the prix-fixe menu - 2 appetizers - 2 entrees - 2 desserts
- A pitcher of red or white sangria or a bottle of Francis Ford Coppola rosso or pinot grigio wine
- Admission to the club for two